Good morning enterprises of India welcomes…
Mrs. And Mr. Pozo from California was invited in India in 2006. Their first experience was quite strange… but the adventure took a new turn… and they are now running an NGO project. Let’s go adventure!
Get the experience of a couple from US in India:
- Everything things start by watching a film…
- The family didn’t had at all the ambition to come to India at the beginning.
- They started their journey in India nearby Darjeeling, a cold but wonderful place.
- “We wanted to encourage the people [to be successful]”… because young people lacking vision, vision of life
- And we was invited by a couple who had created the NGO The Spring of Joy…
- 3 years ago we got involved in this NGO !
- Get the first sensation of Mr Aaron Pozo when he reached India with his family… that is India!!!
- How they started to teach… 105 children… untouchable (the lowest cast in India),
- How we manage our emotions, poverty and poor.
To contact Mrs. And Mr. Pozo:
NGO Name: Living springs
Phone : 91-829-4634205 and +919199870495
Address: VILLAGE CHACHKOPI, POST TUKO, PS BERO, Ranchi – 835202, Jharkhand, India
For the next interview, I will continue to share with you about the family Pozo: about their Ngo, their NGO’s strategy, their project…
Share it on your Facebook page !