Hi, welcome to Business Interview, Good morning enterprises of India!
I am enjoying to see more and more people that following me, it’s nice to see that people like my interviews!
Today, I’m lucky to interview Neeraj Kumar, the manager of a jewelry shop at Ranchi. This shop opened only few months ago, and it is running very well. Let’s go to understand the business secret of this manager.
I want to say… Neeraj Kumar, a specialist of customer experience. Listen carefully, because despite appearances, his analysis is very developed.
Welcome Neeraj Kumar, we are in your shop, more exactly in your office. Today, I am interested to share with my audience what make such jewelry shop so different and so attractive, and what you need to run it.
- Well, Neeraj Kumar to start this interview may introduce yourself please [study, come from, experience… ]
- You are the manager of this Jewelry shop, at Ranchi. May you present your role and your responsibility?
- How you became the manager of this new shop?
Showroom presentation & market competition
- May you describe this shop?
Square feet, employee, turnover, quantity items shown, customers, volume of sales, security…
- The market of jewelry is very competitive, the market offer is very well comprehensive. So, what is the specificity of your showroom?
In what your offer is very distinct?
- Who are your customers? [segments]
- …and how your marketing strategies target them?
- If I got the inspiration to interview Neeraj Kumar today, it is because of the dynamism of this shop. Just opened, a lot of customers, a lot of communication. Wide communications campaigns, you have even organized a lottery to win a Dacia crossover.
What is your strategy to catch attention of people over here?
How you organize your communication campaigns?
Which (communication) channels are you using?
About customer experience
- What is your vision of customer experience?
- Which customer experience do you want to develop in your shop?
Can you precise which customer needs are you satisfying?
- Do you have a witticism to share with us? Something amazing you have done for a customer?
- And what about customer relationships: what expect your customers? What is your strategy about customer relationships?
- India has very strong communities. How your brand is using them to communicate?
And… digital strategies?
- We have discussed about marketing strategy and customer experience. A new phenomenon coming in India: digital strategy.
What do you thing about digital strategies?
- Clearly today, the use of Internet in India rises very quickly.
Every brand need a strong strategy on Internet. What is your point of view about Internet?
How you integrate Internet in your business?
My favorite question
- As usual, I like to ask to my guest my favorite question.
For all people who listening to us, and particularly people who want to create their own business in India, may you give them 3 advices to success?
- And for foreigners, what you will advise them to success in their business with India?
Thank you Neeraj Kumar for your time, I wish you a good continuation, why not to meet you next year to discuss about the evolution of this shop!