Take 3 minutes to have the perfect view about how to do successful business with Richard St. John.
Why do people succeed? Is it because they’re smart, or are they just lucky? Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into a 3-minute presentation on the real secrets of success.
- PASSION – I’m driven by my passion (Freeman Thomas), so money come anyway!
- Do it for LOVE, not for money,
- It’s all hard work. Nothing comes easily. But I HAVE a lot of FUN. (Rupert Murdoch),
- To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it. (Alex Garden),
- Practice, practice, practice,
- FOCUS : I think it all has to do with focusing yourself to one thing (Norman Jewison),
- PUSH yourself. Physically, mentally, you gotta push, push, push. (David Gallo),
- I always had self-doubts. I wasn’t good enough, wasn’t smart enough. I didn’t think I’d make it. (Goldie Hawn),
- Create VALUE. Listen, observe, be curious, ask questions, problem solve, make connections…
- PERSIST: persistence is the number one reason for our success. (Joe Kraus),
So, and what about you? What do you thing about this presentation of Richard St. John?