[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/196514290″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Et bonjour! Today, I welcome a very nice guest! Brij Singh, from India, went to study abroad, in France. He completed his MBA for more than 2 years, in Vatel. Then he worked in France.
After, he went to Taiwan to open an Indian restaurant.
Brij Singh come from a middle class family from Ranchi (Jharkhand, India).
In this audio record, Brij shares with you more than his study aborad:
- Why he went to France and not US or UK,
- What was his incredible experience in France, the difficulties he faced to study abroad and witch solutions he found
- He done his MBA, Hospitality management & finance. Learn what was so amazing for Brij!
- The things completely new for Brij, the things he saw in France that doesn’t exist in India,
- Everything is possible: Brij didn’t speak French when he went to France… but a good surprise was waiting for him!
- How he learned French,
- Differences India-France: racism, open mind, team management, facilities, women rights,
- how did-you jump France to Taiwan?
- 3 advices to go to study abroad, to avoid scrap from Brij,
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to go to France.
Where Brij Singh worked…
Brij Singh LinkedIn profil: