Your audio interview to listen here:
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/222893207″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
The House of Creative Indians promotes art in India. We are recording this audio interview in Maplewood hotel, at Ranchi (Jharkhand, India).
Their purpose: to run a creative hub that groups painters, actors, filmmakers, photographers… all people performing arts. They have some nice sponsors, they have already done several exhibitions and events.
Discover in this audio interview:
- What is the purpose of this young group?
- How born this idea and how they have developed it?
- How do you manage the point of view of people surrounding you? Critics, negative mindset about art, “art is not a job”, “you can’t win your life with arts”…
- What is the perception of creativity in India?
- Do you have a defined business model?
- What is the biggest mistake you have done and which solution you found? “If you don’t fail, you don’t progress”.
You can find here few pictures about the events they organise
> International Friendship Art Workshop cum exhibition
> Happy Summer End- workshop social ethics, personality development and grooming
> Spring Colors – Art Exhibition
Thanks a lot to this group, a really nice moment shared with them. I will speak about them again!
You can contact House of Creative Indians here:
House of Creative Indians, Facebook forum
This audio interview was recorded in last march 2015… Yes I know it’s quite long time ago. In March I went back to France and too much work to do, no time to publish on my blogs and some personal problems… so all my excuses. But now, I will be back in India very soon 😉